Monday, January 23, 2012

God's love... its so wonderful

I was humming this song of course in my mind as I sat seeing the carved eyebrows of the dentist who was peeking into my crowded museum-piece like mouth. How every part of our body, especially our face is designed.

God is a very good designer. Imagine what it would be like if our teeth were to be as long as our fingers and vice-verse?! This, less than 1cm teeth gives so much pain in the first place. If each of my tooth were as long as my fingers then the Doc would have taken more than 1hr to just excavate it !!! and 2 hrs to fill it and imagine the amount of pain... hmph. Ahh...so hard to even think of that. Also, what would the devices look like, the mirror, the tongs, forceps etc? What would a root-canal treatment do to you? And not to forget, the costs of all these treatments.

Thanking God, now I gargle, brush etc ... and take good care of God-given oh-so beautiful teeth :-D [do u see them?!]. Aren't they now shining like Raju's मोतियों जैसे दांत !!

No comments:

Post a Comment